College Information

What is it?

  • Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) offers free college entrance exams as well as high school equivalency exams and college credit equivalency exams to assist Soldiers in their academic pursuits.

How do I qualify?

  • Be an active drilling member of the Army National Guard.

What do I get?

  • Below are the tests Guard Soldiers may take:
    • General Educational Development (GED) tests
    • Entry-level exams to colleges (ACT, SAT)
    • Entry-level exams to graduate schools (GMAT, GRE)
    • Teacher certification exams (Praxis)
    • College credit equivalency exams (CLEP, DSST)

How do I apply?

For more information: