670A Health Services Maintenance Technician
- Serve as the only single-tracked specialty, trained maintenance warrant officer in the AMEDD
- Responsible for the maintenance management requirements and execution for both the operational and institutional medical activities
- Supervise the technical and tactical performance of biomedical equipment specialist, medical supply specialist, DA civilians and contractors
- Lead, coach and train staff in the proper care, use and operator maintenance of medical equipment and medical systems
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to commanders and staff on all issues concerning the medical equipment life cycle
- Must be an E-5(P) or above. Navy and Air Force must be on the E-6 promotion list.
- Must hold MOS 68A (Biomedical Equipment Specialist) or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 48 months' experience as a 68A
- Must have six college level English credits
- Must have six college level Computer Science or Information Technology credits
- Must have letter of recommendation from a senior Health Service Maintenance Technician
- Recommended 12 months in supervisory position
NOTE: Army National Guard programs and benefits are subject to change. Your local warrant officer recruiter has the most up-to-date information about job availability and bonuses in your state.