Veterans Employment and Training Service (VETS)
Finding your way in the civilian workforce can seem intimidating, but you don't have to do it alone. Sponsored by the Department of Labor, VETS is a one-stop career center for job seekers and employers.
For Service Members and Veterans
VETS has one goal: to help you find a great job at any stage of your career. As a Service Member or Veteran, you'll receive practical support and services in:
- Resume writing
- Online job searching
- Turning military job skills into civilian careers
- Career planning
- Connections to local job markets and military career events
VETS also helps employers find qualified Service Members and Veterans who are looking for jobs. VETS helps employers:
- Identify qualified applicants for open positions
- Understand the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) requirements
- Recruit, screen and refer skilled Service Members and Veterans
- Set up or improve a Veterans hiring program
No matter where your career is currently, VETS can help you find your way. Visit the Labor Department's VETS website for more information.