X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Hood RCCC

I am currently in Kosovo, and about to reach my ETS and past RCP. I am trying to get the email address for the RCCC at the Copeland center on Ft. Hood, so that I can start planning for my transition to the Guard. Unfortunately I can't get anyone to answer the phone and the post ACAP office doesn't have proper links on their site either. I don't want his/her email put on blast for the general public to read, but if someone could PM or email it to me, that would be appreciated.

Have you tried asking here? https://www.facebook.com/FortHoodACAP
    Last edited by Chief Kemosabe; March 12th, 2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Generally speaking I try to avoid Facebook, but desperate times call for desperate measures. So I sent them a message and will hope for a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by 91BH08 View Post
        Generally speaking I try to avoid Facebook.
        You are smart too avoid it and all other social media for that matter.

Army HRC website used to have a RCCC directory, but it seems to be missing or no longer available.
        Last edited by SF Hunter; March 12th, 2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SF Hunter View Post

You are smart too avoid it and all other social media for that matter.

Army HRC website used to have a RCCC directory, but it seems to be missing or no longer available.
          I sought that resource out first, as well as the contact a recruiter link on the National Guard homepage, before coming here. It's rather frustrating when the lines that should be correct do not work. But I was able to get the contact information eventually. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come as I transition.

Comment

Working...
        X