X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disorderly Conduct Waiver

Hello all. I have a quick question. I had a run-in with the law when I was Active Duty. This is not an excuse, just explaining...We're always told to protect our soldiers when we go out at night. We had a club fight that we didn't start and were arrested for disorderly conduct. The other parties were given assault charges. We were given 6 months of unsupervised probation and that's all. Should this be an issue when trying to enlisted 09S? I have a clearance already if that helps. I also hold a BS in Technology Management and a 110 GT score. Would any State NG or Reserves take me in as an Officer? Looking to go SC or MI.

Just answer the application honestly and provide all documentation and hope for the best.

Comment

Thanks. I was told by the OSM that as long as my clearance is active, Kansas will accept me.

Comment

Good to see that you are back on the forums. It has been almost a year since you asked that question.

Comment

For some reason I don't get notifications on time. I just received a message that you posted this...in August!

Comment

Working...
          X