X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prior Service looking for chance in National Guard

Hello, I have a question about enlistment into the national guard, I was in the national guard in 2005. I was enlisted in Connecticut and then I moved to Ohio where I was placed on IRR. My RE Code is 3. am I still able to join if I use my Guard NGB form 22 or will they use my Code for when I was released from the Reserves? I really want to serve in the guard for the school benefits and am still able to pass a physical and PT test. So what advice would you give to me on getting into the guard? thank you in advance for your help

Re: prior Service looking for chance in National Guard

Your last service discharge is what will be used. If you have an RE-3 you may be eligible to enlist with a waiver. Need some more information first. What is the Narrative Reason for Separation on your NGB 22?

Comment

Re: prior Service looking for chance in National Guard

My Narrative Reason was not reporting to gaining unit in Ohio...What is my next step or would I still be able to enlist in the guard?

Comment

My Narrative Reason is para 8-27w, NGR 600-200, "Discharge of an 1st who fails to report to gaining state"...What should I do? I willing to do anything to get a wavier for the National Guard. Please Advise

Comment

Working...
        X