Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ****** pretty hard. Need advice.

Originally posted by USMCLong View Post
    I'm going to pester the training NCO more and try to get a spot in August. Both available classes start before this semester does, so if I get the slot being ready to go is 0 problem. He told me yesterday that there were slots available for the class than began yesterday, and thought I was joking when I said I'd hop in my truck right now and be at Ft Sam Houston in 13 hours.

I also talked to a Sgt in my receiving unit who said I will NOT be in RSP, that that was a slip of the tongue from a guy that's only dealt with new joins and other service switchovers that had to do basic still. I will be drilling with my unit learning medical skills from the other medics until I get to AIT.

Thanks for all the advice. I always love how guys on this forum are very knowledgeable and helpful.
    Just a reminder Corporal (Since you were a Marine NCO), that before you head to any school, you will require orders/DD 1610 before hand. I know you were probably joking but you cant just drive to a school without orders or expect orders to be waiting there.

Comment

Re: ****** pretty hard. Need advice.

Hah yeah, I realized that. It was more just me saying I would do anything to go to school ASAP if he could secure that spot.

Comment

Working...
      X