X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-enter the military after Med Retirement

Good evening fellow members and can anybody out there give me insight on the possibility of re-entering the service, after receiving a medical retirement from the Army/VA?

I am rated at 60% due to severe PTSD from combat as an 11B, and would be willing to give up my retirement and be re-evaluated for fitness for duty, if it meant that there was a possibility to again be a soldier.

Any advice, past experience, and information be it positive or not, would be much appreciated. Thanks,

CPL B. Mihalik
    USMC and US Army retired

Re: Re-enter the military after Med Retirement

Originally posted by brandonjmihalik View Post
    Good evening fellow members and can anybody out there give me insight on the possibility of re-entering the service, after receiving a medical retirement from the Army/VA?

I am rated at 60% due to severe PTSD from combat as an 11B, and would be willing to give up my retirement and be re-evaluated for fitness for duty, if it meant that there was a possibility to again be a soldier.

Any advice, past experience, and information be it positive or not, would be much appreciated. Thanks,

CPL B. Mihalik
    USMC and US Army retired
    If you have a 30% or higher rating from the ARMY (not VA) yiu are perm DQ no waiver authorized.

Comment

Working...
    X