X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Again.

Hi there, I wanted to see if anyone has gone to the same BCT twice? I got my waiver, and i am shipping to basic later on this year. This will be my second time at Ft. Benning and i cant wait to go back. (First time i was a Grade A P**** and washed out. Made it 9 weeks though.) Everything i learned while at basic has stuck with me to this day. But my question is, will the cadre know of my prior washout (ELS)? Also should i keep my mouth shut about my first time at basic, or should i let cadre know?

Re: Basic Again.

Originally posted by Highspeed View Post
    Hi there, I wanted to see if anyone has gone to the same BCT twice? I got my waiver, and i am shipping to basic later on this year. This will be my second time at Ft. Benning and i cant wait to go back. (First time i was a Grade A P**** and washed out. Made it 9 weeks though.) Everything i learned while at basic has stuck with me to this day. But my question is, will the cadre know of my prior washout (ELS)? Also should i keep my mouth shut about my first time at basic, or should i let cadre know?
    There is a chance on their own they find out if they look at records....

But let me tell you, don't be that guy. Keep your trappwr zipped!! Help your buddies discreetly....

You will do your self no justice if you open your trapper to the ds.

Comment

Re: Basic Again.

Roger that, ill keep myself at a polished terd.

Comment

Working...
      X