X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RA Enlisted interested in ARNG (PA) 153A possibilities

I basically would like to know if it is possible for me to apply for a WO position to fly for the PA ARNG. Here is my basic info for someone to better answer my question.

PEBD: 20040706
    ETS Date: 20140706
    DOR: 20100501
    TIS Upon ETS: 10 years
    Civilian Education: MBA
    Army Education: ALC
    GT Score: 110
    SIFT Score: not yet taken / currently deployed
    Clearance: TS/SCI
    MOS: 11B

Any and all information as to whether or not I can potentially apply to be a pilot will be greatly appreciated. Please email me at sdpabey@gmail.com

Re: RA Enlisted interested in ARNG (PA) 153A possibilities

You gave three dates, although not the most important: DOB. Yes, there are waivers and whatnot, but the standard answer is that the SAAO wants you in flight school at age 29 or earlier. My guess, based on your PEBD, is that you will be hard pressed to meet that deadline. While your case is not impossible, I strongly recommend that you consider other options as a Plan B -- crew chief, ground maintenance, or continue in your current MOS.

Comment

Sir,

Thank you for your response. My DOB is 19860101. Upon my ETS date I will be 28.5 yrs/old, so yes I believe it would be near impossible to be in flight school by age 29. However, I do have the potential to have my SIFT and class 1A flight physical done before my ETS. Would you be able to put me in contact with the SAAO for both your state and Pennsylvania as well? That would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Sean Pabey

Comment

Originally posted by sidaki24 View Post
        Would you be able to put me in contact with the SAAO for both your state and Pennsylvania as well?
        I don't know PA's anymore, but I will send you Virginia's on PM.

Comment

Working...
        X