X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glossary Non Prior Service

I am a Glossary Non Prior Service as I served a total of 2 months and 16 days. I didn't graduate basic so does that mean I have to start all over again? With the new business rules out what does that mean for me? Will i go in just like a new person would, or would i still be limited to what MOS I want to do if i go active duty. I have a para 5-17 JFV and an re code 3. honestly what will be my chances if i want to join? If i can't go active, I will consider nation guard.

Re: Glossary Non Prior Service

You do realize this is an Army national guard recruiting forum? Best bet is to contact a local recruiter for the latest information. With RE3 and separations code JFV you'll have to have a wavier for re-entry (providing "if" you can get one). Of course, you would have to "start all over again". Make sure your 100% qualified and with in standards before you approach a recruiter. Why waste his/her time if your not within standards. Good luck.

Comment

Per the manual - "JFV - Physical condition, not a disability, interferring with performance of duty, USN - Enlisted". What branch were you in exactly, because this code is a Navy one. If it is some sort of mental issue (anxiety, failure to adapt, etc), odds are you will not get a waiver due to the current climate...

Comment

I was in the Army. JFV is an army code. from what I know since it is on my dd214. lol

Comment

Originally posted by space8bound View Post
          I was in the Army. JFV is an army code. from what I know since it is on my dd214. lol
          Personally, I think your chances are none but you need to visit a recruiter.

http://community.armystudyguide.com/...1/m/6717075916

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
            Personally, I think your chances are none but you need to visit a recruiter.

http://community.armystudyguide.com/...1/m/6717075916
            Agreed.

Go see your local Recruiter OP.

Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
            X