Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Do I have to go back through MEPS? Does DUI bar me from re-enlistment Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do I have to go back through MEPS? Does DUI bar me from re-enlistment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
    Believe me, as a former border patrol agent, I experienced the joke of due process at times. Due process does not equal fair or justice. It is what it is SSG. Advocating due process is naive at best.

I can go into my arrests that resulted in lame plea bargains and non-adherence to statutory law but that will take forever to explain. And that lawyer is still a sleaze lol.
    Its as simple as this, if you are in trouble, don't talk to the police. The more you talk, the more they make their case. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Incognito View Post
      What do you mean by designated decoy?
      It's a situation where five friends are at a bar. All drove separately. One of them does not drink any alcohol for the night. (You can think of him as the designated driver.) He leaves the bar first. He pretends to be drunk by having poor balance, stumbling, fumbling with and dropping his keys, etc. He drives responsibly but he is pulled over based on his behavior between stepping out of the bar and getting into his vehicle. He takes the Breathalyzer and it registers a 0.0 - stone cold sober. Meanwhile, his four other friends were able to leave shortly after him and are now driving drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Polo08816 View Post
        It's a situation where five friends are at a bar. All drove separately. One of them does not drink any alcohol for the night. (You can think of him as the designated driver.) He leaves the bar first. He pretends to be drunk by having poor balance, stumbling, fumbling with and dropping his keys, etc. He drives responsibly but he is pulled over based on his behavior between stepping out of the bar and getting into his vehicle. He takes the Breathalyzer and it registers a 0.0 - stone cold sober. Meanwhile, his four other friends were able to leave shortly after him and are now driving drunk.
        Clever

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Incognito View Post
          Its as simple as this, if you are in trouble, don't talk to the police. The more you talk, the more they make their case. Simple.
          I agree and that is a given. A life lesson that I learned personally.

Comment

Working...
          X