Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Seabee interested in the Guard

To whom it may concern;

I served with the Navy Reserve Seabees and was called up for active duty in July 2005 to April 2006. I was an Equipment Operator with the Seabees. My civilian job is a heavy haul truck driver. I haul loads weighing up to 200,000lbs with 11 axel set up. My reason for interest in the Guard is that i miss the disciplin, comrodery, and challenges. I have a Reenlistment code of RE-1. I thank you for your time.

Weldon Boethel

Re: Former Seabee interested in the Guard

Sounds to me like you need to talk with a recruiter. The Engineers have horizontal units that would benefit from your skill set.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. Will do.

Comment

Don't be shocked if having to go to Basic Training comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boethel View Post
          To whom it may concern;

I served with the Navy Reserve Seabees and was called up for active duty in July 2005 to April 2006. I was an Equipment Operator with the Seabees. My civilian job is a heavy haul truck driver. I haul loads weighing up to 200,000lbs with 11 axel set up. My reason for interest in the Guard is that i miss the disciplin, comrodery, and challenges. I have a Reenlistment code of RE-1. I thank you for your time.

Weldon Boethel
          The Seabees do some impressive things. If you have something to offer, I encourage you to pursue your service options with the Army National Guard.

Comment

I am interested in the Army National Guard. With my civilian job as a heavy haul truck driver i do believe i have something to offer and curious if there is a need in the Guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Boethel View Post
              I am interested in the Army National Guard. With my civilian job as a heavy haul truck driver i do believe i have something to offer and curious if there is a need in the Guard.
              Yes, there is always a need for high quality personnel. Your local recruiter can work the details with you, at www.nationalguard.com/car

Comment

To add to this, here's some general information on being Prior Service: PS Navy

Comment

Working...
                X