Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-enlist with RE-4 with KND separation code?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re-enlist with RE-4 with KND separation code?

I will not disagree that there is a possible error but discharges/DD214 are vetted thoroughly through personnel. It is not like a clerk types of the form and gets a signature. Just like a routing slip; it is a thorough process.

You could always e-mail those advice columns that respond to questions similar like yours on Armytimes.com and About.com and I will have to agree with Paralegal that the re-code is perhaps accurate and your interpretation of the manual does not pertain to your circumstance or narrative.

Comment

My husband joined the Army National Guard, deployed to Iraq and held a top secret with an RE-4 from the Navy. He was discharged with the Army National Guard with an RE-1. My husband's was a mistake, that has greatly effected him. Good luck with the discharge review board they told us the commanding officer can put whatever he/she wants or feels is necessary. Even though my husband's track record was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidson08 View Post
        My husband joined the Army National Guard, deployed to Iraq and held a top secret with an RE-4 from the Navy. He was discharged with the Army National Guard with an RE-1. My husband's was a mistake, that has greatly effected him. Good luck with the discharge review board they told us the commanding officer can put whatever he/she wants or feels is necessary. Even though my husband's track record was excellent.
        I think I understand what you are trying to convey but this sentence can be extremely confusing.

Comment

Working...
        X