X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veteran

How can i get my Ca National guard discharge papers or is there any such thing?

Re: veteran

The "Discharge" is a NGB 22. How easy it is to obtain one will depend to a certain extent on how long ago you seperated. A couple years ago, it might be rather easy...if it was 30 years ago...it is still possible, although a trip to the National Archives might be required.

Comment

Originally posted by mikbig05 View Post
      Have you ever served on active duty or on a combat tour?

Comment

Just because I feel like being a smart asa....How exactly do you serve on a combat tour without being on active duty?

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
          Just because I feel like being a smart asa....How exactly do you serve on a combat tour without being on active duty?
          It's called living in New Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
            Have you ever served on active duty and/or on a combat tour?

Remember when under a different name and we didnt like'em and we always corrected him? Wait, that was just me...nm......

Comment

Have you ever served on active duty or on a combat tour?
              You are right. I should of been explicit. I meant active duty title 10 regular Army compared to being in the National Guard and getting activated for a deployment. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

The point is he wrote veteran and I was trying to see if he had active duty outside of IET. Many Guardsman are still confused by that notion.

Comment

You are right. I should of been explicit. I meant active duty title 10 regular Army compared to being in the National Guard and getting activated for a deployment. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

The point is he wrote veteran and I was trying to see if he had active duty outside of IET. Many Guardsman are still confused by that notion.
                I knew what you meant,...I was just being myself.

Comment

Originally posted by mikbig05 View Post
                  How long ago did you discharge? Do you still have connections with your previous unit? Your former Readiness NCO might be able to pull it up on IPERMS still.

Comment

Working...
                  X