Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adjustment Disorder Waiver

Originally posted by Focused11 View Post
    Thank you, so im good to keep fighting for a waiver? Which my TNARNG recruiter sent off to physical.
    What did your recruiter tell you about your options?

Comment

Basically all i can state is he emailed me a 2807 to fill out an im at the dr getting a more precise evaluation letter an good bill of health letter to attach to my one i got in august which he sent off for my physical waiver request.

Comment

To answer your first question, the answer is generally yes. Recruiters are not motivated to deal with difficult waivers when they are simultaneously working a number of unhindered applicants. There is only so much time in the day and the mission doesn't stop. Difficult or impractical waivers are rainy day affairs.

Comment

True Sir, though i see some Recruiters see possibility in waivers. Tennesse Army National Guard waiver Process.

Comment

No word yet on my waiver to physical at meps. going on 4 months, just gave my; recruiter another dr letter a week or so ago to attach with the other one i gotten in august.a good bill of health was basically the case.TNARG is the state im trying go join in.

Comment

Working...
            X