X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get waiver with a reentry code 3

Hi. does anyone know how to get a waiver with a reentry code 3! I was told it will tale 24 months to reenlist but I was wondering if there`s any other way to shorten the process or how to get waiver!!! I am desperate to get back in the military so any sort of help will be helpfull. Thanks.

Re: how to get waiver with a reentry code 3

Right now there are NO waivers for that, not even after 24 months.

Comment

Actually, the answer is maybe. According to AR601_210, Table 3-1, you are eligible to enlist with a waiver. However, the remarks and SPD will play a large role in determining if a waiver is even available for you (see 3-23). To get the process started, you will need to speak to a local recruiter. Each state has the right to specify what RE codes they are currently accepting. Your state may not even allow RE 3 applicants.

Comment

Check your Private Message Inbox.

Comment

Im non glossary prior service, i received an uncharacterized discharge in training and received a RE3. I have went to MEPS have an up to date physical, and asvab scores all ready to go! My waiver was sent to my local unit here in TN, they signed off on me. Then it was going to NGB, then my recruiter recieved the email about all waivers not being accepted until further notice. Im just waiting until the numbers get low and waivers are accpeted.

Comment

Working...
          X