X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code RE-1A, what is 93 days for?

Why would someone with 6yrs in have to wait for 93days before re-enlisting?

Re: Code RE-1A, what is 93 days for?

Originally posted by Danilsa View Post
    Why would someone with 6yrs in have to wait for 93days before re-enlisting?
    You need to be a million times more specific if you hope to get any type of useful answer.

Comment

Okay, the only difference between the RE-1 and the RE-1A are the 93 days. So what are they for?

Comment

Can you provide a background story to the question?

Comment

Okay, the only difference between the RE-1 and the RE-1A are the 93 days. So what are they for?
          Do you remember the part where I said you needed to be a million times more detailed for anyone to help you?....

What branch were you in, what are you trying to join, who is telling you 93 days, why do you have a that RE code instead of the regular "1", what is your characterization of discharge, how much time did you serve, details.....

Got it?

Comment

No I don't get why is it necessary for me to provide any background info for this question? It wast asked when this person asked this question: http://www.nationalguard.com/forums/...-RE-1A-vs-RE-1.

"RE-1 - Individuals who were fully qualified when last separated. Fully qualified for enlistment.
            RE-1A - Individuals with over 6 years of service for pay. Fully qualified for enlistment. Ineligible to reenlist for 93 days after
            date of separation."

Comment

Whoa Danilsa, its like you used the search feature and answered your own question. The reason why you can't reenlist for 93 days is because the regs say so. Wait 93 days and then enlist. Or complain about not being able to reenlist for 93 days for 93 days then reenlist when your 93 days is up. Either way, maybe you should formulate your sentences in a forum topic started by you asking for an answer in a way that does not make the reader think you are sounding a bit snippy.

Comment

No I don't get why is it necessary for me to provide any background info for this question? It wast asked when this person asked this question: http://www.nationalguard.com/forums/...-RE-1A-vs-RE-1.

"RE-1 - Individuals who were fully qualified when last separated. Fully qualified for enlistment.
                RE-1A - Individuals with over 6 years of service for pay. Fully qualified for enlistment. Ineligible to reenlist for 93 days after
                date of separation."
                Because it prevents a volleyball of posts that probably can be answered in one shot. Is the reason you want to know is for GP? Are you Army or another branch? Are you going on terminal leave? have you been out of the service for more than 6 months which makes the question moot?

On a web forum; it is better to provide a concise and lucid response based on a properly addressed question.

Comment

Opinions are subjective. Any who, I am not the only one who asked this question. Nevermind, thanks for the patiences.

Comment

Opinions are subjective. Any who, I am not the only one who asked this question. Nevermind, thanks for the patiences.
                    If you would like to discuss your situation more privately, you may send me a PM and I can try to answer your question more thoroughly. Unfortunately, more information is required than what you provided.

Comment

Working...
                    X