X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prior Service Solidier

I just enlisted in the Guard last month i was on active back in 2003-2006. Will i be getting my intial issue uniforms and gear along with my TA-50 because all i have is one set of ACU's back when i was in active duty. Does anyone know?

Re: Prior Service Solidier

Locate and talk to your Readiness NCO, who should put you in touch with supply. The sooner the better in case critical uniforms/gear have to be ordered and if your first drill is soon.

Comment

Re: Prior Service Solidier

The supply sergeant is who you need to talk to. Don't let them ******** you, you need your initial set of uniforms but don't expect anything more than that (it's not right, but it's the truth).

Uniforms 95% of the times come in the mail to the units address and can take from 4 days to 4 years to reach you (depending on how much of a....nice guy your supply sergeant is).

TA-50, your supply sergeant has to go to the Depot and pick up. Usually can be picked up from 4 days to 4 years and usually there is stuff missing from it so make sure you inventory it. Depending on your units mission, you could receive the new gear...or you could be like my unit and receive Civil War era stuff.

Comment

Working...
      X