X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-enlistment

I served with the 3/112 FA DET 1 SVC batt out of toms river (98'-04'), and received an honorable discharge. My contract was a 6x2 w/2yrs on IRR. Since being out, there has been a void and a desire to be apart of something bigger than myself once again, which is why I want back in. This past November I spoke with and have been dealing with a recruiter out of the Phillipsburg armory. It took a while to get my records, and retrieve medical documents for my gallbladder & appendix surgeries. I have provided all documents requested, and actually brought copies of the same documents I emailed to ensure the fella I've been working with has them. I'm waiting at least another week+ for his boss to review the docs, etc.

I am a former E4 63B looking to re-class to a 25B, my ST score is high enough and still valid that I don't have to retake the asvab, per what was explained to me. I realize my value may be lower than that of a fresh recruit, but I was hoping to be getting introduced to a new unit and discussing my re-class training by now. If I don't hear anything by the end of next week, maybe someone could offer another contact in the Warren/Edison/Phillipsburg (NJ) areas that I can speak with that may be able to help me get my paperwork in the hands of the right people?

Thanks
Working...
X