Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important!! Questions Regarding FED REC board process.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important!! Questions Regarding FED REC board process.

Up front; I'm extremely confused as to what is going on in my State right now: I'm about to graduate from the Federal OCS program and return back to my home state of NH on August 23 for battle hand-off. 2 weeks ago I notified my state OSM that I would be graduating from FED OCS on August 21st. Afterwards the CW5 that runs our RSP said that I needed to send them. 1. A copy of my orders sending me to OCS 2. Copy of my College transcripts 3. Last APFT I completed 4. My medical records. All of this was required for the "Federal Recognition Board" to allow me to commission in the state as well. I've been trying to get a clear answer as to how this FED REC Board process works. They told me it's really just a "check in the box" formality but I have a few concerns 1. My GPA for my undergrad wasn't stellar; it was a 2.46 and I'm worried that they might "refuse" to recognize my commission after completing OCS. 2. Is this board process really just a check in the box at this point? 3. I've been constantly asking if they have ID what unit I'm going to be assigned to upon returning home and they say that they are working on it, as they need to know that before submitting my FED REC packet. OCS has been super stressful and now that it's ending I can't tell if I'm just being paranoid. Any help here is much appreciated

The board is a formality. The aren't going to deny you commissioning after sending you to Federal OCS.

Comment

Working...
    X