Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Physical Process

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

I have a quick question that I figure I should ask on here before I call EAATS and annoy the hell outta them...... To make a long story short; I have a class 1a flight physical next week at FTIG (PAARNG), and I was just wondering if there will be any more flight physicals/ med paperwork necessary, provided I pass this upcoming physical next week? For example: Will I only be preliminary class 1a qualified, and have to take a more thorough physical at Ft. Rucker in a few months or can I consider myself 100% medically qualified after the results are all cleared from my trip to EAATS?

I appreciate your time answering my question.

Re: Flight Physical Process

Originally posted by novak23z28 View Post
    Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

I have a quick question that I figure I should ask on here before I call EAATS and annoy the hell outta them...... To make a long story short; I have a class 1a flight physical next week at FTIG (PAARNG), and I was just wondering if there will be any more flight physicals/ med paperwork necessary, provided I pass this upcoming physical next week? For example: Will I only be preliminary class 1a qualified, and have to take a more thorough physical at Ft. Rucker in a few months or can I consider myself 100% medically qualified after the results are all cleared from my trip to EAATS?

I appreciate your time answering my question.
    If you make it to Ft. Rucker, you will have to take another flight physical before you start flight school.

Comment

Sir,

Is it basically the same physical or more/ less in depth?

Comment

Sir,

Is it basically the same physical or more/ less in depth?
        It's basically the same. Are you going Warrant or Commissioned?

Comment

I'm going commissioned, 67J aeromedical evacuation officer.

I was wondering about the physical process because I had a very popular eye surgeon perform my PRK surgery, and trying to get him to sign/ release my paperwork is like pulling teeth from a tiger. I was told by EAATS that I only needed a few detailed worksheets filled out by him for my physical next week; which I did, but I'm curious if I will ever have to present copies of his official chart/ paperwork. If so, it's going to take some time........

Comment

I'm going commissioned, 67J aeromedical evacuation officer.

I was wondering about the physical process because I had a very popular eye surgeon perform my PRK surgery, and trying to get him to sign/ release my paperwork is like pulling teeth from a tiger. I was told by EAATS that I only needed a few detailed worksheets filled out by him for my physical next week; which I did, but I'm curious if I will ever have to present copies of his official chart/ paperwork. If so, it's going to take some time........
            I wouldn't worry about it. If you pass your physical back home you shouldn't have any issues at Rucker. Although, they will ask you about it.

Comment

Working...
            X