X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain promotion list FY2013

Does anyone have a clue as to when the Captain promotion list for FY2013 will be published? I have been checking the HRC website and it's not up yet. I had been under the impression that it was supposed to come out 1 March.

Thanks.

Re: Captain promotion list FY2013

Originally posted by jwarren View Post
    Does anyone have a clue as to when the Captain promotion list for FY2013 will be published? I have been checking the HRC website and it's not up yet. I had been under the impression that it was supposed to come out 1 March.

Thanks.
    I've heard that due to the DoD sequester, the Department of Army is considering one of the following two courses of action.

1. 20% of those on the promotion list will be randomly selected and be demoted back to 1LT.

or.

2. You will promote to CPT but for 20% of the days in the remainder of the fiscal year, you will revert back to the rank of 1LT.

Comment

Due to sequester, there is no internet ink to type out the list. Sorry.

The enlisted comes out in April (at least for VA). They say that it's going to have a horrible outcome :/

Comment

TRULY wondering if it was! Main concern here on my end as I read a Reserves comparison for making CPT between Reserves and NG branch are 5 years and 6 years and a half as a thrown example. Wondering how likely is to achieve O4- and O-5 as a reserve in a 10-15 year period too. Uff..your comments are a biggie and good.

Originally posted by Mr_Loki View Post
        Due to sequester, there is no internet ink to type out the list. Sorry.

The enlisted comes out in April (at least for VA). They say that it's going to have a horrible outcome :/

Comment

Working...
        X