Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starting 0 phase 2013 March

Originally posted by jwarren View Post
    That doesn't sound right. It's 8 weeks long, last I checked. Not sure if it's relevant nowadays, but I recall starting in June and graduating the first week of August in 2007.
    After further research.....I stand corrected.

Summer AOCS is from 8 Jun 2013 to 3 Aug 2013.

Alabama National Guard Website
    OCS Program Dates

Comment

Originally posted by EdWelch View Post
      (Shrug) That's what my recruiter said. I didn't give it much thought since I knew I was going to Ft. McClellan.
      I've just found out more information on my own in 30 seconds than I've been told by assigned points of contact in the last 2 months. Frightening. Really frightening.

Comment

VICEROY06,

Some states have it together on the OCS programs and some do not. Of course the kicker is that there are only those select few locations that do AOCS, so more often that not there is a lot of conflicting info. Glad you found the source though.

Best of luck to you. I'll be back at McClellan for Phase III in July/August 2013. Everyone piles in during Phase III though, so the likelihood that we'll be in the same Platoon (let alone Company) is probably slim.

Comment

Originally posted by eqmcclure View Post
          VICEROY06,

Some states have it together on the OCS programs and some do not. Of course the kicker is that there are only those select few locations that do AOCS, so more often that not there is a lot of conflicting info. Glad you found the source though.

Best of luck to you. I'll be back at McClellan for Phase III in July/August 2013. Everyone piles in during Phase III though, so the likelihood that we'll be in the same Platoon (let alone Company) is probably slim.
          Don't count your chickens before your eggs hatch. I ended up shipping to Ft Benning last year with a guy that had been following my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by VICEROY06 View Post
            After further research.....I stand corrected.

Summer AOCS is from 8 Jun 2013 to 3 Aug 2013.
            If my memory serves me correctly, that is the exact same date range that I had for the same program in 2007.

Comment

Working...
            X