X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting 0 phase 2013 March

Finally got the lead out and decided to start the OCS packet process. Is anyone starting AOCS next summer?

Re: Starting 0 phase 2013 March

Good luck with your Officer training!

Comment

Originally posted by RyCass View Post
      Good luck with your Officer training!
      Hooah! Thank you!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by VICEROY06 View Post
          Finally got the lead out and decided to start the OCS packet process. Is anyone starting AOCS next summer?
          I'm headed to Fort Mclellan in June. I start Phase 0 in February. I noticed your other post about a possible deployment. I hope everything works out for you. Are you scheduled to ship (to OCS) in June or July? Any idea where (I remember Alabama and Baltimore, both being options)?

Comment

Originally posted by EdWelch View Post
            I'm headed to Fort Mclellan in June. I start Phase 0 in February. I noticed your other post about a possible deployment. I hope everything works out for you. Are you scheduled to ship (to OCS) in June or July? Any idea where (I remember Alabama and Baltimore, both being options)?
            I'll be starting phase 0 in March 2013. I'll be shipping to OCS at Fort McClellan in July. I'm in the process of finalizing a few loose ends as we speak.

Comment

I'll be starting phase 0 in March 2013. I'll be shipping to OCS at Fort McClellan in July. I'm in the process of finalizing a few loose ends as we speak.
              Alabama always begins their class in early June, you may want to reconfirm your dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine2Guard View Post
                Alabama always begins their class in early June, you may want to reconfirm your dates.
                Yeah, I was wondering about that, cause my recruiter told me that if I went in June, I was going to Alabama and that if I went in July, I was going to Baltimore. Baltimore sounded cooler (just because I'm already in the South), but I know the only way I would end up going in July is if something bad happened since there is nothing stopping me from going in June.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWelch View Post
                  Yeah, I was wondering about that, cause my recruiter told me that if I went in June, I was going to Alabama and that if I went in July, I was going to Baltimore. Baltimore sounded cooler (just because I'm already in the South), but I know the only way I would end up going in July is if something bad happened since there is nothing stopping me from going in June.
                  Baltimore?

Comment

(Shrug) That's what my recruiter said. I didn't give it much thought since I knew I was going to Ft. McClellan.

Comment

Originally posted by Polo08816 View Post
                      Baltimore?
                      Camp Frettard, MD. That's where I did phase 1 of AOCS. It is just northwest of Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by jwarren View Post
                        Camp Frettard, MD. That's where I did phase 1 of AOCS. It is just northwest of Baltimore.
                        If it's not on Google Maps it does not exist.

In all seriousness a bit of Googling resulted in this:

13720 Omaha Beach Circle, Reisterstown, MD

Comment

Originally posted by Polo08816 View Post
                          If it's not on Google Maps it does not exist.

In all seriousness a bit of Googling resulted in this:

13720 Omaha Beach Circle, Reisterstown, MD
                          Sorry, it's "Fretterd." I think this is it:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.50...num=1&t=h&z=19

Comment

Originally posted by Marine2Guard View Post
                            I will look into it with my OCS coordinator, sir. I've always heard that AOCS at Fort Mclellan starts in July and ends in mid August.

Comment

I will look into it with my OCS coordinator, sir. I've always heard that AOCS at Fort Mclellan starts in July and ends in mid August.
                              That doesn't sound right. It's 8 weeks long, last I checked. Not sure if it's relevant nowadays, but I recall starting in June and graduating the first week of August in 2007.

Comment

Working...
                              X