X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We're from Brigade and we're here to help"

When the food service CW2 uttered those words I should have been on high alert. Turns out that he wasn't actually conducting an informal inspection to help the unit; his findings were going to be written up and submitted to the Brigade AO!!

Not excusing the fact that we had deficiencies, but it was a d!ck move to tell me he was here to help me as a commander and then send the report to higher. Thanks, chief!

Re: "We're from Brigade and we're here to help"

Damn, someone may not like you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by collk22 View Post
      When the food service CW2 uttered those words I should have been on high alert. Turns out that he wasn't actually conducting an informal inspection to help the unit; his findings were going to be written up and submitted to the Brigade AO!!

Not excusing the fact that we had deficiencies, but it was a d!ck move to tell me he was here to help me as a commander and then send the report to higher. Thanks, chief!
      President Reagon once said something similiar " I'm from the government and I'm here to help "

Comment

I may know him lol

Comment

Originally posted by collk22 View Post

The first time I learned not to trust brigade was when the former BDE CDR of our IBCT said, "Wait, isn't having magazines in the rifles dangerous?" on a live-fire range.

Comment

Working...
          X