• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings from Benning (IBOLC)

You're almost done buddy!

Comment

After that story, I wish I had branched Infantry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose772 View Post
        After that story, I wish I had branched Infantry.
        You would have wanted to branch Infantry if you listened into the late night TOC comedy sessions of debauchery with jwarren and show_shopper999.

D, we can't wait to have you back. We have a couple of new cadets for you to abuse, I mean indoctrinate.

Comment

The branch is great, the school is just a little dumb sometimes.

Dude, I cant wait to get back. Between the stories of what I've missed and the stories I can tell, it's going to be great. LF starts tomorrow. 10 more days of fun in the sun

Comment

Originally posted by show_stopper999 View Post
            The branch is great, the school is just a little dumb sometimes.

Dude, I cant wait to get back. Between the stories of what I've missed and the stories I can tell, it's going to be great. LF starts tomorrow. 10 more days of fun in the sun
            You know you miss M-L. Yeah, it's just ONE GUY.

Comment

Originally posted by Polo08816 View Post
              You know you miss M-L. Yeah, it's just ONE GUY.
              It will be nightmare on High Street. I may make the ONE GUY joke the first words I utter when I'm back at the armory.

Comment

Originally posted by show_stopper999 View Post
                It will be nightmare on High Street. I may make the ONE GUY joke the first words I utter when I'm back at the armory.
                Hopefully you're kick *** out there at Leader's Forge. 3 more days bud.

BTW, I recently got my NJ Boating License and hope to be PADI Rescue Diver Certified by October. Let's go do our own dives when you get back.

Last edited by Polo08816; June 19th, 2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Unless your orders specifically say that travel by POV is not authorized, you are authorized to drive your POV. Doesn't anyone in your chain of command have this information?

I don't know anything about QM BOLC, but you might want to consider the option of just buying a beater car when you get down there. If you can find something that doesn't leak or burn any oil for500-800 bucks I'd say it's probably the right answer. Then just call one of those "donate your car" charities at the end and have it taken away.

Comment

Leader Forge went well. Just cleaning weapons and other nonsense until graduation. We'll definitely have to hit the water when I'm back. I cant wait to GTFO on thursday

Comment

Working...
                    X