Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I was told that as an Officer in the National Guard you CANNOT go part-time guard. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I was told that as an Officer in the National Guard you CANNOT go part-time guard.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

Comment

Re: I was told that as an Officer in the National Guard you CANNOT go part-time guard.

Originally posted by Lance13D View Post
      And there's your sign.
      Quit talking to Cadets and start talking to people that actually have a clue.

Sincerely, a Cadet.
      yeah Polo and I have had a cadet or two come through our unit on drill weekends. If they took some of the stories or shennanigans they experienced as true, there would be some serious problems.

Comment

For what it's worth my commander is a CPT and he's part-time.

Comment

I'm not even mad you necro'd this thread.

I needed a laugh early this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Loki View Post
            I'm not even mad you necro'd this thread.

I needed a laugh early this morning.
            I know. It's sad really. I'm really, really, really board sitting at my desk in an empty office jacked up on coffee working the last day before taking off for the Christmas holidays.

Comment

Thanks for bumping this. I also needed the laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by knelson View Post
                Thanks for bumping this. I also needed the laugh!
                There are plenty of threads that provide the daily lulz!

Comment

Wow.. so awsome

Comment

Working...
                  X