X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Time Line?

Hello every body, I will most likely be joining the National Guard as an officer in the near future and I was curious of the following.
    1. Do officers have to go to basic training?
    2. What specific work could you pursue if you can become an officers of aviation?

Re: Officer Time Line?

The ones that go that OCS route and the ones that were initially prior service (enlisted).

ROTC graduates (if were not enlisted), did not have to go through basic training. They go to a camp

Comment

Re: Officer Time Line?

Originally posted by clocke03 View Post
      Hello every body, I will most likely be joining the National Guard as an officer in the near future and I was curious of the following.
      1. Do officers have to go to basic training?
      2. What specific work could you pursue if you can become an officers of aviation?

You may find more specific information from the Officer section of the forums, but I am assuming you would be assessing as a 09S. (Officer Candidate). You would ostensibly attend BCT, OCS, and basic branch specific BOLC.

The grammatical structure of your second sentence is difficult to decode. I might answer "Rotary Wing Pilot"...but I'm really not sure what you mean.

Comment

Working...
      X