X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31B units in California?

Hello everyone I am currently stationed in FT. Hood, Texas and my MOS is 31B (MP) I was wondering if any one can give a website or help me find any information out of all the MP units in California. I am currently a SGT and I have been in for 4 years as of February, I signed up for a 5 year contract and I get out in less than a year. I would greatly appreciate it if any onecan help me out. One last thing I am looking for a unit that is around the Fresno, California area if possible thank you for your time.

You can message a recruiter on this website https://www.facebook.com/CAARMYGUARD

Comment

• ministro777
      ministro777 commented
      Editing a comment
      From 31B to Aviator through ROTC. Can I do that.
      That can be fit with me. I have hard problem. I CAN'T decide what major in college. Right now i'm in Electronic technology because I love working with electronic devices. It has a lot of match and I'm 70% good in math my skill is that I learn faster the material. All that math scare me to fall in Electronic and waste money. I the other hand Criminal justice is a field that interested me a lot too. But I don't know about it. I love aircraft and working in. And my dream is to become a aviator. But electronic scare me to fall. My family tell me that I just need to practice math. I don't know if take the challenge electronic major or quit it

thanks chief kemossabe but to be honest the ones I have talked to have told me to contact them when I am 45 days out from ETS which means they don't do their jobs. Just pure laziness if you ask me.

Comment

• RedLeg
      RedLeg commented
      Editing a comment
      There are legit reasons why they cannot talk to you any sooner and has nothing to do with being lazy.
Working...
X