X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apft retake denied

Is there anything I can do? Last Friday night around 22:00 I was just told to show up at 05:30 to do a record APFT I inform my team leader that I was fatigue do to muscle failure work out the night prior, no response. Sure enough 05:30 I was doing an apft .there where 25 participants 2 personals finished before I did just 2. When I finished they said my run time was 1745... When I got counseled it said 1547 with that being said my unit has a bad history of measuring and marking distance for apft and trying to retro time. the last one my commander participated and ran 3 1/2 min longer than he normally does so of course he made to other NCO go back out and remeasure it only to find out it was 3miles . I talk 6 apft a year 4 for my full time job and 2 for my mday unit. I always finish my run mid 14's sometimes low 15's there excuse was well its cold out (17degrees) and it does affect your run. When asked to retest in a week I was told I couldn't and would have to wait until next drill which is more than a month away. now I'm flagged and might possibly lose my fulltime position. Is there anything I can do?

You would have to get your commander to agree to take it sooner. Given you failed it, he's unlikely to let you take it some other unit/personal and have it counted for record.

How the APFT is graded ect, is another matter.

Comment

Working...
    X