Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was removed from a MOS reclass course? (35M)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was removed from a MOS reclass course? (35M)

Hi all,

I'm trying desperately to figure out a situation where I have been removed from a training school I need to go to ASAP. I was registered for all four phases of 35M (HUMINT COLLECTOR) training on ATRRS at Ft. Devens, MA. My report date for the first phase should have been 4 OCT but I'm now only registered for the last two phases. I don't know what this means. It is just an error on ATRRS but I'm still expected to report on 4 OCT? My unit said they would look into it but it's going on two weeks now since they started and I'm running out of options. How does one even get removed from a course like this? (and only the first two phases)? The course catalog (https://www.atrrs.army.mil/atrrscc/course.aspx) shows that the courses are still there. If you check out that link, they're the ones at the bottom of the list at the MI - MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BDE school. Please let me know if you can answer any of these questions or provide any insight at all. This whole think is causing a lot of undue stress on the civilian side of life and delaying things in my military career. Thank you.

Re: I was removed from a MOS reclass course? (35M)

Continue to work with your unit. They are the only ones who can help you. Just pay attention to your AKO e-mail as you'll be informed of courses changes that way. In fact, you should probably start calling daily as they don't want a No Show if really do have a reserved seat.

There can be numerous reasons why you were removed from the course, (class cancelled, you not having a reserved seat ect).

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
      Continue to work with your unit. They are the only ones who can help you. Just pay attention to your AKO e-mail as you'll be informed of courses changes that way. In fact, you should probably start calling daily as they don't want a No Show if really do have a reserved seat.

There can be numerous reasons why you were removed from the course, (class cancelled, you not having a reserved seat ect).
      You mean I should be calling my unit daily, correct?

Comment

Yes call your unit. Make sure you have everything done paperwork wise (pre-execution check list, current APFT ECT). You're still far enough out, you can still fix mistakes.

Comment

Working...
        X