X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Duffel Bag

Hello guys.. Is it a "MUST" to bring the green duffel bag RSP? It is only my 2nd RSP drill and I got my ACU's 3-4 weeks ago. BTW- did not receive the NG backpack yet, where should I go to ask for one. The duffel bag is just too big and I'm not 'tall' either... Thanks guys..

Re: The Duffel Bag

What state are you with? That may help someone answer your question. I didn't get a duffle bag until Basic, so it wasn't even an option when I went to RSP.

As for gear like a backpack, as your recruiter what they have. Sometimes they have that kind of thing on hand, sometimes they have to order and sometimes they just don't have the budget for it. But your recruiter is the one to ask.

Comment

Re: The Duffel Bag

Originally posted by Portree228 View Post
      What state are you with? That may help someone answer your question. I didn't get a duffle bag until Basic, so it wasn't even an option when I went to RSP.

As for gear like a backpack, as your recruiter what they have. Sometimes they have that kind of thing on hand, sometimes they have to order and sometimes they just don't have the budget for it. But your recruiter is the one to ask.
      Thanks for the reply, I'm here in Pennsylvania. Drill weekend is tomorrow, I guess i'll just bring it to the RSP site just to be sure.. So maybe I'll have to ask them for a backpack, bless you sir.

Comment

Working...
      X