X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Security Clearence

Hello fellow Guardsmen.. I had my SF86 filled at the MEPS during my enlistment (I had all documents handed to them - school records as such to my recruiter and to the person in MEPS - they even certified copy them). Now when I reviewed my SF86 copy I noticed some details that were off (years if total education- college and HS, etc.).. I have a meeting with a BI this week.. What should I do? Should I tell the investigator about the discrepancies? Or should I tell first my RSP office about this. I was sure I handed them my documents but maybe I overlooked some details during the 'signing' of the forms at MEPS..

Need some insight guyz, thanks..

Re: Security Clearence

Originally posted by Fao Lafini View Post
    Hello fellow Guardsmen.. I had my SF86 filled at the MEPS during my enlistment (I had all documents handed to them - school records as such to my recruiter and to the person in MEPS - they even certified copy them). Now when I reviewed my SF86 copy I noticed some details that were off (years if total education- college and HS, etc.).. I have a meeting with a BI this week.. What should I do? Should I tell the investigator about the discrepancies? Or should I tell first my RSP office about this. I was sure I handed them my documents but maybe I overlooked some details during the 'signing' of the forms at MEPS..

Your recruiter should be the first point of contact. Call him ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Fao Lafini View Post

Keep calm and provide documents. When you meet with the BI rep, make sure you have all the paperwork to show any discrepancies. MEPS fat-fingers stuff all the time. SF86 with bad dates? Meh. SF86 that hides Bankruptcy or criminal history? DENIED.

Comment

Originally posted by TxIntel 1978 View Post
        Keep calm and provide documents. When you meet with the BI rep, make sure you have all the paperwork to show any discrepancies. MEPS fat-fingers stuff all the time. SF86 with bad dates? Meh. SF86 that hides Bankruptcy or criminal history? DENIED.
        Thank you so much, will probably bring documents showing the dates.. I'll talk with my recruiter too..

Comment

Originally posted by SpcBlanco View Post
          Your recruiter should be the first point of contact. Call him ASAP!
          Will probably do so ASAP.. thanks

Comment

Working...
          X