X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional ASI via corrospondence or online course

I am M-Day in California National Guard. 3 years, PFC/E3/Water Treatment 92W/Passed PT-Wpn Qual/Honor Guard Solider

I am interested in adding my ASI via corrospondence course/online courses. I am polling the forums to see if anyone has obtained an additional skill identifier via online corrospondence course.
    Another way to put this is- which are the easiest courses that lead to an award of an ASI.

Please do not send me milconnect/ATTRS URLs and say - go check this out. I have clicked every link possible on ATTRS and have a pretty good idea of what is out there but I am looking for community wisdom which is obviously not there on AKO or any connect.

Re: Additional ASI via corrospondence or online course

Most get an ASI/SQT as it's needed for their position. Which one are you looking at? Keep in mind, some of these will have rank requirements tied to them.

But to your question, I don't see any of them that don't require at least some portion of it to be held in a residence phase.

Comment

A few can be earned by distance learning (mostly for officers) but from experience, Soldiers will have to attend formal schooling for an ASI.

Comment

Id hope they aren't available online. I'm about to spend 14 weeks at Leonard wood for an ASI.

Comment

Working...
        X