X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander wont pin my rank

Last edited by justinh23; February 24th, 2013, 11:12 AM.

Re: Commander wont pin my rank

How do you have promotion orders if those are generated by your S-1?

Listen to your Commander and it should be that you are engaging your NCO leaders not the Commander directly.

Comment

Team leader. If you are on the 1-4 side of things and have tis/tig stay on his tail. Don't go directly to an officer, especially your commander. If he does nothing then go to squad leader. Then platoon sergeant. Then first sergeant. Never go top-down.

Comment

Originally posted by Orelladanza View Post
        Never go top-down.
        Depends on the topic. Sometimes there are things where waiting for 12 people in the chain to pass along just isn't going to cut it.

Comment

Generally speaking its a good rule of thumb. 96.324% of the time a good one to go by.

Comment

Originally posted by justinh23 View Post
            Exactly my sentiments.

Comment

Originally posted by Orelladanza View Post
              Generally speaking its a good rule of thumb. 96.324% of the time a good one to go by.
              Unfortunatly, 96.324% of the time, the answers you get from questions asked of your first line leader result in inaccuratte or less than full information. Just because the 1SG says it, doesn't mean it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Incognito View Post
                Unfortunatly, 96.324% of the time, the answers you get from questions asked of your first line leader result in inaccuratte or less than full information. Just because the 1SG says it, doesn't mean it's true.
                If you can't rely on your NCO leadership for accurate information I'd be afraid to ask the CO anything. I don't really understand the point you're trying to make.

Comment

Working...
                X