Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you change to split op after you enlist?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you change to split op after you enlist?

hello,
    i have recently enlisted in the national guard & i was not properly informed on the "split op" option. is it possible to change my basic and AIT to split op after i have enlisted??. i really like thus option better because i am in college. i am supoosed to shio for basic and AIT in may & return in October. some of my major college courses are only offered in the fall & i would hate to have to miss the entire semester. being physically fit is nit a worry because i will be able to join ROTC after this current spring semester. this is a major worry of mine, all answers and guidance are extremely appreciated.

thanks.
    worried college solider.

Re: can you change to split op after you enlist?

Originally posted by daybriana View Post
    hello,
    i have recently enlisted in the national guard & i was not properly informed on the "split op" option. is it possible to change my basic and AIT to split op after i have enlisted??. i really like thus option better because i am in college. i am supoosed to shio for basic and AIT in may & return in October. some of my major college courses are only offered in the fall & i would hate to have to miss the entire semester. being physically fit is nit a worry because i will be able to join ROTC after this current spring semester. this is a major worry of mine, all answers and guidance are extremely appreciated.

thanks.
    worried college solider.
    Call your recruiter on Tuesday (May be out due to President's Day) and ask him/her.

Comment

Working...
    X