Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

any CA units with spot open for 11B or 11C or 19D?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any CA units with spot open for 11B or 11C or 19D?

i'm a SPC and my mos is 92F and i would like to switch my mos to 11B or 11C or 19D and
    transfer to a different unit. are there any slots open?

Re: any CA units with spot open for 11B or 11C or 19D?

California is a big State. There's likely slots available somewhere, but how far are you willing to travel and how do you plan on getting released from your current unit? You understand your current unit needs to release you and another unit has to be willing to accept you. Not always an easy task.

Comment

Originally posted by sungkang View Post
      i'm a SPC and my mos is 92F and i would like to switch my mos to 11B or 11C or 19D and
      transfer to a different unit. are there any slots open?
      You'll need to refer to a recruiter or your Readiness NCO on this one. They will have access to the information you're looking for.

Another approach, if you want to be proactive, is to use the Unit Finder and look for units near you, call them up, and see if they have any slots.

Comment

Originally posted by RyCass View Post
        You'll need to refer to a recruiter or your Readiness NCO on this one. They will have access to the information you're looking for.

Another approach, if you want to be proactive, is to use the Unit Finder and look for units near you, call them up, and see if they have any slots.
        How often is the Unit Finder updated? My unite moved to a new location OCT 2011 but it still shows us at our old location and doesnt even have the new armory on the map for any unit.

Comment

Originally posted by jaydez View Post
          How often is the Unit Finder updated? My unite moved to a new location OCT 2011 but it still shows us at our old location and doesnt even have the new armory on the map for any unit.
          Thanks for pointing that out! I'll pass it along.

Comment

Why don't you just call the 1-184th and ask? Maybe call the Training or Readiness NCO at one of the companies. Google for the number.

No on the 19D though.

Comment

well, my unit is over manned right now that is why i'm thinking about transferring to a different unit. thank you all for your reply.

Comment

Working...
              X