X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ged plus/cat asvab

I have two questions...what score do I have to get on my ASAVB to get in the GED plus program???? The guard website said 31,but I was told to score over a 50 to go...Second im taking the CAT ASVAB any tips on it????

Re: Ged plus/cat asvab

If you were told over 50 then it is over 50. Also, the CAT ASVAB you get one question at a time, increases in difficulty if you get the question right, gets a little easier if you get it wrong, you cant change your answer to the question once you hit enter, its pretty much like a standardized test you would get in public school. Eat a balanced meal, wear comfortable clothes and have confidence in your abilities.

Comment

Thanks..Just wanna get a good score and pick a good mos that I wanna enjoy..Do you like being a MP?

Comment

Originally posted by Earned not given View Post
        I have two questions...what score do I have to get on my ASAVB to get in the GED plus program???? The guard website said 31,but I was told to score over a 50 to go...Second im taking the CAT ASVAB any tips on it????
        This isn't exactly an official site, but perhaps this will help you get an idea of what you can expect on a CAT ASVAB: http://www.military.com/join-armed-f...-of-asvab.html

For a list of the subjects you will find on the test, I would recommend checking out the National Guard website: http://bit.ly/Ln4WHh

Comment

Even though it seems like you theres to much info to study. As RyCass mentioned there are many prep test sites. try www.free-asvab-test.com
          they have some pretty good test. Keep in mind the asvab test is not intended to try and trick you, use common sense when figuring out the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by echo163 View Post
            Even though it seems like you theres to much info to study. As RyCass mentioned there are many prep test sites. try www.free-asvab-test.com
            they have some pretty good test. Keep in mind the asvab test is not intended to try and trick you, use common sense when figuring out the correct answer.
            It tricked me into joining the Army.

Comment

Working...
            X