X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protection from employer.

So a very important day for my job lands on drill weekend and obviously drill comes first but its gana get ugly. can someone help guide to me the regs so i can point that out to my employer before i get threatened about being fired and such?

Re: Protection from employer.

Check line 3

It literally took me 15 seconds from the time I read your post to when I got to the ESGR page with the info you're looking for.

You're a soldier now, not like the others who come onto this board and don't know any better. You're expected to be able to be autonomous at times and in this case, have the ability to use some "Google-Fu". Most questions can be answered with a simple search of Google or these forums. Utilize the assets that are available to you before you get other people to help.

/rant

Comment

I have been in the Army for almost 4 years but your right im a soldier now I had no idea! Being an Infantryman I need a Engineer to tell me that. For the record I have been googleing it and I did see that I was looking for something a little more indepth. Man I am glad you guys wern't here 4 years ago or I would have never asked for help about joining back in the day. I am all about trying to find the answer myself but I only want to waste so much time before it makes it easier to just to type a quick post up because someone here may have been in this situation before. Don't worry next time one of my Joe's asks me a simple question il simply refer him to Google since it's SOOO ANNOYING how all Privates ask the same questions.
      Last edited by Ababb21; August 6th, 2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Come on now...If you asked the question in person, you'd get the answer. Now, when on a computer and you ask the question that has been answered many times on this very board, of course someone is going to suggest you could have just used the search feature. (wouldnt even have to go to google)

Comment

Wow? really? You got the answer you were looking for, I was going to suggest the ESGR myself. As for being asked the same question continuously its going to happen.. joe's don't pay attention more then half he time that is why they give us NCO's the responsibility to train them and point them in the direction they need to go in, so they will become great leaders down the road.

Comment

Working...
          X