Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me take this impostor down

>>removed link<< -Steve

This guy has an entire facebook page devoted to impersonating an army officer. Everything about this guy is just wrong.
    • claims to have been a 1LT in a ranger battalion

claims to have completed ROTC at Kaplan College

claims to have been special forces

wears LT bars on his ACU's, a 25th infantry badge, and what appears to be a special forces tab

He's been reported more than once from my understanding, but please feel free to jump on the bang wagon

EDIT: Don't bother trolling this guy. Just help us report him to the right people
    Last edited by SteveLord; April 30th, 2012, 07:00 PM.

Re: help me take this impostor down

That's not the guys original profile. Its a page made by someone as sort of a troll move. Look up "stolen valor" on FB, as a group/page and you'll find his original. In any case, dont go too far/get too nasty. It's VERY clear that the guy is a genuine nut job with mental problems. I'm not saying that you shouldnt report him, get a bit mean with him or whatever but on his real page you can easily see he's a genuine nut job. It's not right, what he's doing, but dont go so far your mother wouldnt approve of your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by show_stopper999 View Post
      That's not the guys original profile. Its a page made by someone as sort of a troll move. Look up "stolen valor" on FB, as a group/page and you'll find his original. In any case, dont go too far/get too nasty. It's VERY clear that the guy is a genuine nut job with mental problems. I'm not saying that you shouldnt report him, get a bit mean with him or whatever but on his real page you can easily see he's a genuine nut job. It's not right, what he's doing, but dont go so far your mother wouldnt approve of your actions.
      I agree with you that cyber bullying the guy isn't the best idea. reporting this guy is the most responsible thing people can possibly do

Comment

Come on really? I just saw this pic and forwarded to my section and received tons of LOLs

Leave the kid alone.
        Last edited by B.Wood; April 30th, 2012, 05:05 PM. Reason: Removed photo

Comment

Holy **** that FB page is awesome.

Comment

You're getting trolled.

Comment

all I can say is wow.

Comment

While these kinds of cases are real and I despise them as well, the forums are not an resource to use for creating an internet mob or namedropping. Hope all of those in this thread can understand that.

>>CLICK<<

Comment

Working...
                X