Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deployment odds of going to Afghanistan Vs. another country?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deployment odds of going to Afghanistan Vs. another country?

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
    So in all Army history, a paralegal never worked outside his MOS?

OP, as you have observed; if you do your homework and research, you can find examples of an MOS that interests you that could fill all your goals and ambitions as a soldier. Just remember that people in the same MOS could have a very unique experience over another and it could vary based on unit and assignment.

Good luck.

1) Don't be ridiculous. Im pretty sure in the civil war there wasn't a "27D" at all. I am stating the norms. You are reaching (as usual).

2) I already addressed the foreign claims story. I actually know who that individual is. I have also stated this is not something you will be doing as a PFC, as Battalions and most Brigades do not handle claims.

The JAG Corps has also had KIAs in recent history. We lost out Warrant of the Corp and another soldier to a shot down aircraft in Iraq.

Comment

Re: Deployment odds of going to Afghanistan Vs. another country?

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
      1) Don't be ridiculous. Im pretty sure in the civil war there wasn't a "27D" at all. I am stating the norms. You are reaching (as usual).

2) I already addressed the foreign claims story. I actually know who that individual is. I have also stated this is not something you will be doing as a PFC, as Battalions and most Brigades do not handle claims.

The JAG Corps has also had KIAs in recent history. We lost out Warrant of the Corp and another soldier to a shot down aircraft in Iraq.
      I was not being ridiculous and only asking from the time when the Paralegal MOS was in existence. I think there have been dozens of more conflicts after the civil war.

But your response is ridiculous

I think you get yourself worked up whenever anyone disagrees with you and I expect more rationale debates from a person in the legal profession. You do not appear to be someone that should litigate.

Comment

Working...
      X