X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IST Contact for maryland

trying to help my son out in getting transferred from Maryland national guard reserve to Florida. I know he will have to do all this himself but it seems he cant get all the contact info he needs to get this done properly and quickly.any help would be appreciated. He has the Florida IST Coordinator info but having difficulty finding the Maryland IST Coordinator.Thanks

Re: IST Contact for maryland

I know your post is pretty old but I was wondering if you found the information you were looking for? I too am in search of that number and would like some help if you have it or know where i can find it

Comment

PM me. I'm sure the Officer Recruiter for ISTs for MD would be able to get you the correct POC.

Showstopper999 and I both received Letter of Acceptances to MD ARNG within the past 2 weeks.

Comment

If anyone is still seeking contacts for IST coordinators please call 1-800-Go-Guard (1800-464-8273) and they will be happy to assist you with this information.

Comment

Good to see a freshly, highly-trained, competent and graduate of the administrator's course of NATIONAL GUARD forums.

Comment

Working...
          X