Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to check what mos is available in your state?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to check what mos is available in your state?

I was wondering how I could check what mos is available in my state without having to bug my recruiter all the time. I was using this link: http://jobs.nationalguard.com/ngb/ and saw that some mos I wanted was available. So I contacted my recruiter and asked him to check in the system. He said that there wasn't any opening for the mos (25B or 25U) I wanted as of now. He also said he will check daily for me.

How accurate is that link I was checking? Is there another way I can see what mos is available in the state like how my recruiter was doing it at his office? I understand that they go by fast, but if that's the case then why are they still listed on the link.

Re: How to check what mos is available in your state?

You don't have access to the same database he does. In addition, other recruiters are putting people in all the time, so it's a constantly moving river. You really need to work with your recruiter on this one. You may wish to consider other MOS. Perhaps go the other way, ask your recruiter what is available, and then evaluate those.

Comment

Working...
    X