Advanced Individual Training: : 32 weeks, Ft. Huachuca, AZ
Unmanned aerial vehicle operators are remote pilot of unmanned observation aircrafts that gather intelligence used in operational tactics. As intelligence specialists, they are integral to providing Army personnel with information about enemy forces and battle areas.
- Conduct air reconnaissance, surveillance, targeting and acquisition missions
- Plan and analyze flight missions
- Perform preflight, in flight and postflight checks and procedures
- Launch and recover air frame from runway
- Perform maintenance on communications equipment, power sources, light/heavy wheeled vehicles and crane operations
Click HERE to learn about more opportunities in the National Guard. You can chat with us at any time between 7:00 A.M-10:00 P.M. Central Standard Time or call us at 1-800-Go-Guard (1800-464-8273).