X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13b ait school

Does anyone know if any of the states in the South East have a 13b ait school. Or will I more than likely be going to Ft. Sill. I just reenlisted last week and my unit is off on there 2 week annual training so I have not inproccessed. I had heard that some states have the different ait schools. If anybody can give me any info that would be great.

Re: 13b ait school

I know states can offer 13b schools. Im a 13D in an artillery battalion and quite a few NCOs went to 13B school just for the experience and they didnt go to fort sill

Comment

Originally posted by GodVortek View Post
      I know states can offer 13b schools. Im a 13D in an artillery battalion and quite a few NCOs went to 13B school just for the experience and they didnt go to fort sill
      I believe it is in Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by GodVortek View Post
        Originally posted by Lance13A View Post
        I believe it is in Wisconsin.
        Usually, for NG MOS reclass training. The soldier will attend the Guard/Reserve course. See ATRRS for class dates and locations.
        https://www.atrrs.army.mil/atrrscc/course.aspx

Comment

Working...
        X