Advanced Individual Training: 33 Weeks, Fort Lee, VA
Distance, pressure, altitude, underwater depth — they’re all measured by precision instruments. The test measurement and diagnostic equipment support specialist keeps all the Army’s precision instruments in top condition
· Adjust and repair weapon-aiming devices, such as range finders, telescopes and ballistic computers
· Calibrate weather instruments (e.g., barometers and thermometers)
· Repair and calibrate engineering instruments, such as transits, levels, telemeters and stereoscopes
· Repair gyrocompasses, watches, clocks and timers
· Calibrate electrical test instruments
Click HERE to learn about more opportunities in the National Guard. You can chat with us at any time between 7:00 A.M-10:00 P.M. Central Standard Time or call us at 1-800-Go-Guard (1800-464-8273).