X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOS Help!!!

I'm stuck between 2 to pick, 15T or 12N. I don't have a problem doing either of them but I was looking for someone's opinion that has taken either MOS. Basically I was interested in the pros and cons of each one. I really appreciate any response I get and thank you for your time in advance.

Re: MOS Help!!!

Do you like aircraft or do you like building stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by eqmcclure View Post
      Do you like aircraft or do you like building stuff?
      Do you like being dirty or not?

Comment

I know with the 12N I will be getting dirty and that doesn't bother me at all. That MOS is also good for me getting a civilian job. With the 15T, I do like doing mechanic work and the reason I was interested in that MOS was because my recruiter told me that in a few years in that MOS I could be in charge of my own helicopter and that I could be a door gunner as well. But he also told me that hes known people that have been in that MOS for years and never even flown in a helicopter. He also told me that after a few years I might have a chance to become a Warrant Officer and become a pilot but since I am 30 yrs. old and he thinks the cut off date is 32 yrs. old and by the time I have a chance to do that I will be 33. So basically I was leaning towards the 15T for those reasons but if I don't really have a chance at doing that I will go 12N because it translates well for a civilian job. That is why I was looking for information from someone who has done or is currently in one of these MOS'.

Comment

Working...
        X