X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOS Advice?

Hey everyone. I'm on my way to enlisting (can't wait to get started!) but I'm not sure what MOS I should pick. I was hoping for some suggestions so I can do some more research. I just got back from Raleigh, NC, where I took my ASVAB. I got an AFQT Percentile Score of 95. I want to do something fast paced, something where I'll be out in the field most of the time. I'm also leaning towards something Combat related. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Re: MOS Advice?

11b, 13b.......or 56m

Comment

Originally posted by cfarlow89 View Post
      Hey everyone. I'm on my way to enlisting (can't wait to get started!) but I'm not sure what MOS I should pick. I was hoping for some suggestions so I can do some more research. I just got back from Raleigh, NC, where I took my ASVAB. I got an AFQT Percentile Score of 95. I want to do something fast paced, something where I'll be out in the field most of the time. I'm also leaning towards something Combat related. Any ideas would be appreciated.
      If you got 95 percentile on your ASVAB and want to use your brain AND be in a combat-arms unit, consider 13D. They're the "brains" of the Field Artillery.

Comment

yeah you cannot go wrong with artillery.

Comment

Im a 13B in NC and love it.

Comment

Working...
          X