X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mos 92g

So I'm 28 years old and bad with finances. I have completed three years of my undergrad and planned to go back within half a year to finish my B.A. Do you think I would be able to get a civilian job as a line cook after 8 weeks of AIT as MOS 92G? The idea of being a line cook is satisfying atm and can help pay my bills until I get finish with school.

Re: Mos 92g

Completing BCT and AIT for 92G will certainly help on your resume; but it won't automatically guarantee a job in the civilian sector.

If you're serious about improving your fiances, you might try utilizing any career counseling your state provides or even enlisting the help someone knowledgeable that can help you learn more about managing money. As far as the National Guard is concerned, some states sponsor job fairs geared towards National Guard Soldiers. Talk to your recruiter to see if this is something you can participate in.

Ultimately, only you can make a the changes necessary to reach your goals, whatever they are. If you work hard and make the necessary sacrifices, you're bound to succeed.

Good luck! Be sure to check out the Forums for more information on what you can expect at training. Here's a good link, too, to check out: http://bit.ly/JlHvRO.

Comment

Working...
    X